Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day Six

Today started off early again. It was the weekend and I wanted to sleep in but Jessica, her home stay Myriam, Deon, Beth P, and I wanted to go shopping. So we all let up at the train station at nine (met Beth on the train) and rode it into Helsinborg where we took a bus for half an hour to the shopping center. I got a lot of good gifts and tried a lot of Sweddish candy and sweets and I had a really good time. After we rode back to Landskrona we wanted to go to a Thai resturant but they had pretty much no vegetarian food and Deon, Beth, and I are all vegetarians. So we just we to Subway instead. They had different bread choices here and the one I got was really good, it had oatmeal on it. Here's a picture of us (with Santa!!!) at the mall.


Chocolate in the candy store. How cute. :]

At three o'clock we went to the movie theater that only have one screen and can only play one movie at a time. We saw Fame and I loveddd it. Jessica convinced me to go and paid for me so thanks Jessica! It was so worth it. After the movie I went home and just hung out. Kim's family had an old friend over and I met her and we talked for awhile. For dinner I tried rosehip soup. It was this soup made of rose buds. Sounds odd, but it was really good. I had it heated up and served with vanilla ice cream. I really liked it. Later I just watched a movie on tv. Nothing too exciting.
I didn't do much today. But I had a lot of fun with what I did do And plus it was just nice to have a chill day after all the running around we have been doing for the conference, not that I don't enjoy it. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 COP16